8mm Tungsten Wedding Ring Deer Antler Abalone Shell Koa Wood Inlay Dome Polished Comfort Fit
Description & Details
Metal & Material
This ring is composed of hypoallergenic tungsten carbide with colorful abalone shells and Hawaiian Koa wood inlays in a special material that makes it unique. jqueenjewelry is well made and has a variety of styles, so there is aalways something for you.
- Metal Normal: Tungsten Carbide
- Material: Tungsten Carbide, Hawaii Koa Wood, Abalone Shell
- Width: 8mm
- Thickness: 2.3mm
30 Days Returns
Track the progress of your order anytime
100% secure shopping
Get extra 5% off your order
Reveal discount by subscribing to our Messenger list:
Fill in the email sending verification code
How to find your ring size
Use the dropdown menus below to help find your circumference or diameter measurement. Next, use the chart to see which ring size corresponds to your measurement and find your perfect size.
How to Measure Your Diameter
- Diameter is the measurement across the inner width of the ring
- A ring that fits you
Find a ring that fits.
Lay the ring on top of a ruler, and measure the widest area inside the ring from the inner edge to the inner edge. Round off to the closest whole millimeter.
How to Measure Your Circumference
- Circumference is the measurement around the base of the finger
- 5mm wide strip of pager
- Pencil of fine tip pen
Cut a long strip of paper that is 5.0 mm wide.
Wrap the strip of paper around the base of the desired finger. For the most accurate result, pull the paper as tightly as possible.
* Don’t worry! The correct ring size is determined on the basis of a tight measurement; the ring itself won’t fit that tightly.
Ensure that the paper is evenly overlapped and pulled tight, and mark where the strip of paper meets itself.
Measure the length of the strip of paper in millimeters. Round off to the closest whole millimeter.
lnternational ring sizing chart
|Diametrt(mm)||USA & CA||EUR||UK & AU||SG & JP||HK||CH|
This ring is made of high quality tungsten carbide, which is hypoallergenic and will not harm your skin. Moreover, tungsten carbide is heat and corrosion resistant, so it has a long service life.
Jqueen jewelry has always been 100% handmade, and the fine craftsmanship has always been praised by customers. This ring is finely polished, with a smooth, burr-free surface that feels great in the hand, and is understated yet stylish.
The center of this ring is inlaid with colorful abalone shells and Hawaiian Koa wood. the combination of special materials makes this ring unique, and the rounded look and hunting style will make your ensemble more distinctive.
Fit for Different Occasion
It can be worn as friendship ring, and also a ideal gift choice for anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, Father’s day, Mother’s day and so on.
Our products has 12 months warranty, you can contact us at any time if you have any quality problems.
● Shown Color：Multicolor
● Material: Tungsten Carbide/Abalone shell/Hawaiian Koa Wood
● Width: 8mm
● Thickness: 2.3mm
● Package: A ring, a Jqueenjewelry ring box
Tungsten Carbide Care Tips:
1. During the wearing process, be careful not to scratch the hard material to prevent the appearance of the jewelry from being damaged.
2. When you wear it, it is better not to contact with strong acid, strong alkali and other corrosive substances for a long time to ensure that the jewelry can keep its luster forever.
3. It is recommended to take off the jewelry in case of bathing, sauna, swimming, diving, hot springs, and heavy sweating.
4. Do not spray perfume, hairspray, etc. on it, if it is accidentally sprayed on, should be cleaned immediately.
- Metal Normal/Tungsten Carbide
- Material/Tungsten Carbide, Hawaii Koa Wood, Abalone Shell
- 8mm Tungsten Wedding Ring Deer Antler Abalone Shell Koa Wood Inlay Dome Polished Comfort Fit
No more than 6 pictures. each picture size is less than 4M. supports GIF, JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
There is no question yet.
- Ask Question