Return & Exchange Policy
90 Days Return/Exchange Policy
Below are the detailed instructions on how to process a return or exchange. The policy begins from the date of purchase. Please see whether either of these pertain to you, and if the item(s) are covered by our 90 Return Policy.
Note: Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason. No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day FULL COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.
- We sent the wrong order or item(s), you received any broken items, or the quality of the products you received is poor/defective.
- You received the incorrect photo charm. If the picture’s appearance is different from the photo provided to Jqueenjewelry.
- Paint is chipping, Crystals fall off, etc. (We will only exchange the item(s) for the same product, or for item(s) or equal or lesser value.)
The following reasons are covered by our 90 day LIMITED COVERAGE Return/Exchange Policy.
- You chose the wrong size bracelet(s) or ring(s).
- Personal Reasons due to changed mind, personal taste, etc.
- Personalized items are one-of-a-kind, it cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged.
The following reasons are NOT covered by our 90 day return policy, and we are not liable for these issues.
- Products are exposed to corrosive substances, or chemicals. Exposure to harsh chemicals can alter that appearance of your Jqueenjewelry product. These chemicals include, but are not limited to, Liquid Silver Polish, Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas. Oxidized silver are easily damaged.
- Products are damaged by misuse, mishandling, or poor maintenance.
- Silver pieces are given detail by oxidation, overtime, they may appear black. To remove this, please clean with the silver polishing cloth to return its original look.
Please follow the instructions that are provided by our customer service team.
- Returns will be processed within 3 business days of receipt of your item(s). You will receive an email notification once your return is processed. Please note that payment processing is beyond our control and it may take up to 7-10 additional business days for the funds to be credited to your account used during checkout.
- Return address (only for receiving return items):
ZheJiang Jinhua JinDongKaiFaQu JinGangDaDaoXi 2011Hao 3HaoLou 4Ceng 1Qu
Please follow the instructions below.
- Items that are being returned should be new, and unworn. They should be kept in its original condition in which you received them in.
- Please contact one of our customer service representatives to request return authorization, and the return instructions.
- Jqueenjewelry.com reserves the right to make any amendments to this policy at any time. Notification of any changes will be published on this page. If you have any inquiries regarding cancellations or any of our other policies please Contact our Customer Service Representatives.
gifts for everyone
by world’s top designers