Double Black Leather Watch Winders
Description & Details
Metal & Material
This watch winder adopts wood that is environmental-friendly. 5 modes can be matched with different brand of watches and fit your needs. A practical tool to protect your watch well. Powered by 100-240v AC Adapter(included) or 2 x 1.5v battery(not included)
- Height: 20cm
- Length: 18cm
- Width: 18cm
- Interior colour: Black
- Motor type: Japanese
- Power Supply: Adapter + Battery
- Winding direction: CCW, CW, CW+CCW
- Material: Leather
30 Days Returns
Track the progress of your order anytime
100% secure shopping
Get extra 5% off your order
Reveal discount by subscribing to our Messenger list:
Fill in the email sending verification code
How to find your ring size
Use the dropdown menus below to help find your circumference or diameter measurement. Next, use the chart to see which ring size corresponds to your measurement and find your perfect size.
How to Measure Your Diameter
- Diameter is the measurement across the inner width of the ring
- A ring that fits you
Find a ring that fits.
Lay the ring on top of a ruler, and measure the widest area inside the ring from the inner edge to the inner edge. Round off to the closest whole millimeter.
How to Measure Your Circumference
- Circumference is the measurement around the base of the finger
- 5mm wide strip of pager
- Pencil of fine tip pen
Cut a long strip of paper that is 5.0 mm wide.
Wrap the strip of paper around the base of the desired finger. For the most accurate result, pull the paper as tightly as possible.
* Don’t worry! The correct ring size is determined on the basis of a tight measurement; the ring itself won’t fit that tightly.
Ensure that the paper is evenly overlapped and pulled tight, and mark where the strip of paper meets itself.
Measure the length of the strip of paper in millimeters. Round off to the closest whole millimeter.
lnternational ring sizing chart
|Diametrt(mm)||USA & CA||EUR||UK & AU||SG & JP||HK||CH|
Protect Your Watch
It’s necessary to store mechanical watches in watch winder for winding to keep the mechanical gears of your watch lubricated, which can extend the watch lifespan and make watch work accurately.
The internal motor adopts a closed design which can separate it from watches so that watches can not be magnetized and influence the time.
There are 5 modes to adjust the winding way that can match different brand of watches.
● Mode1: OFF.
● Mode2: Clockwise for 2 minutes and stop for 13 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. （TPD 900)
● Mode3: Counter-Clockwise for 2 minutes and stop for 13 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. (TPD 900)
● Mode4: Turn forward for 2 minutes, stop for 18 minutes. Reverse for 2 minutes, stop for 18 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. (TPD 650)
● Mode5: Turn forward for 4 minutes, stop for 28 minutes. Reverse for 4 minutes, stop for 28 minutes. 12 hours on, 12 hours off. (TPD 900)
Precise Motor to Be More Silent & Durable
This watch winder uses durable Japanese upgraded Mabuchi motor which is a well-known brand to make precision motors. These motors control noise under 10db that even though you put it in your bedroom it can also offer you an extremely quiet experience.
Dual Power Supply
The watch winder is powered by 100-240v AC Adapter(included) or 2 x 1.5v battery(not included). 2 kinds of power supply are convenience for you when you are on business trip.
Material: PU box/flannel pillow/Acrylic panel
Package Includes: 1*watch winder, 1* adapter, 1* manual, 1* a piece of cloth for wiping
1. We have 18-months warranty and friendly customer service.
2. Please make sure that your watch is fixed well on the pillow.
- Interior colour/Black
- LCD Display/No
- LED Lightning/No
- Motor type/Japanese
- Overwind Protection/Yes
- Power Supply/Adapter + Battery
- Sleep Mode/Yes
- Winding direction/CCW, CW, CW+CCW
- Double Black Leather Watch Winders
DeleteNo more than 6 pictures. each picture size is less than 4M. supports GIF, JPG, PNG and BMP formats.
There is no question yet.
- Ask Question